Thursday, May 17, 2007

Spring Cleaning 2007 - The Saga Continues

So on today's agenda is the study. I use the term "study" loosely, for really what it describes is a room in which I keep all of my books, my filing cabinets, the crappy futon that I bought in college, and all of the crap that I don't know what to do with throughout the academic year. I don't generally actually hang out in my study, as the place I most like to do work is at my dining room table. Because I'm single. I don't eat at my dining room table or anything.

So today, the study. Tomorrow, the Bedroom and Laundry and Such. Saturday, the living room, dining room, and kitchen (consistently the cleanest rooms, as they are the rooms that people actually might see were I to allow them into my home).

I know that it's boring to post about cleaning, but the only other things I might want to post about really aren't appropriate for the blog. I promise I'll try to come up with something more interesting in the coming hours and days. But for now, off to take out a big bag of trash and then to the gym, as I fear if I don't do that first today (and yes, I realize it's 12:35 and I've wasted my whole morning) then I will not do it at all.

2 comments:

Fretful Porpentine said...

I kinda like these posts, actually. Reading about somebody else's housecleaning makes me feel almost as virtuous as doing my own cleaning would, with the additional advantage that I don't actually have to clean anything.

And, um, hi? I've been reading your blog for a while, so I thought maybe I should get over my shyness and say hello.

Seeking Solace said...

I am so impressed! Will you come to my house next????