Friday, May 18, 2007

I Hate a Threatening Horoscope

So, I get my horoscope via email each day. It's this great one that is actually based on my specific birthday, and it gives your overall horoscope and then it breaks down specific things about love, energy, and career.

Here was my love portion today: "Make a wish -- but be sure it's what you really want and what you're really ready for, because it will almost certainly come true." Apparently this is what Venus sextile Mars means. At any rate, it really pisses me off. Who are the stars to threaten me with getting what I wish for! That is so lame. And who even knows what I wish for! As for the love stuff of late, well, I don't know. I don't have any specific agenda. I'm just kind of rolling with the punches. And I'm trying to focus on things that I have control over, like cleaning my house and planning my summer and work. So, in sum, screw you, internet astrologer! Just screw you!

In other news, I can't believe the amount of clothing that I've accumulated. Or, rather, I can, because I can't bear, generally to dispose of clothes. I mean, I still have a shirt that my father bought me for my FIFTEENTH BIRTHDAY. (And no, that's not getting donated because I love it, and I still wear it, even if it is ratty ratty ratty these days.) But yeah, this is going to be a major purge.

Ok, now off to change laundry and then to go out for "cleaning supplies" (i.e., wine).

No comments: