- I wonder what I'll do with my day. It's 9 AM and I'm awake and I might do almost anything. Hurrah!
- Note to High School Ex-Boyfriends across the world who periodically chat with their Ex-Girlfriends from High School: Don't call them up on the phone at like 6:45 AM! Who DOES that? I mean, I didn't answer, but I was still irritated. It's SUMMER, you dummy, and I am NOT awake before 7 AM in the summertime!
- I maybe should go into the office today. I totally don't want to do that.
- I should also maybe begin work on one of my two conference papers, and/or knock out that reader's report.
- I wish that the pool was open. It would be nice to do all of that in the sunshine.
- Oh, and I probably should go to the post office today. I need to buy stamps to supplement the increase in stamp prices (outrageous!) as well as to mail some things to various people.
- Maybe I'll go for a walk now - get out in the sunshine a bit? That might be quite nice actually. Yes, I do believe I will do that. Maybe. I'm actually kind of physically exhausted from all the cleaning. Hmmm.....
- Apparently something quite interesting is happening in the living room. M-K just passed at a trot looking like he was on a major and significant mission. Gotta love that M-K. Always on patrol and securing the different "zones" of the place. (By the way, I think he's kind of sick of me - another reason I really should go someplace today. You know it's bad when your cat is sick of you.)
- Ok, I'm done with this boring and bullet-y post. Time to start with my day! Hurrah!
4 years ago