Monday, May 07, 2007

Another Semester, D-O-N-E!

The exams, they are graded. The papers, they are graded. The final grades, they are tabulated and posted. It is o-v-e-r!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Am F-R-E-E!

(Except I'm actually not, as I've got loose ends crap to tie up in the next week or so, but I'm at least done with the teaching part of things. I had thought I'd go to my office today to get all of this junk out of my house, but it occurs to me now that I am in no way going there today but rather will go tomorrow in the morning so that I will actually be productive. Instead, with all this free time on my hands - for I'm not acknowledging the other things I need to do for at least this afternoon and evening - I think I may go to the gym, or for a walk, or something, maybe to the grocery store, we shall see.)

Now let's see if I get any grade challenges. I feel like I won't, but you never can tell....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!