Saturday, May 19, 2007

Spring Cleaning 2007 - Maybe the Penultimate Day?

That is my ambition. I'm hopeful, as already this morning I talked to my mom on the phone and went to the gym, so even if I take a little rest now for about an hour, that still has me getting started earlier than I have any day this week. Yesterday I successfully weeded out the closet, but I still need to do some organization of clothes (the hanging clothes, not the dresser, as that is done). After that, I'll tackle the living room and dining room, and then I'll head into the study to reorganize bookshelves. This really should be do-able. Then I'll do the kitchen tomorrow (which promises to be a bit of a huge task, actually) and then I will be d-o-n-e. And then I can really focus on working out and eating well and all of the academic life-of-the-mind shit that I need to be doing. But so I'm hopeful to be done tomorrow, but realistically I may need to finish up Monday.

So let the day's cleaning begin!

No comments: