Only apparently here's how I have chosen to go about making this dream a reality:
- Upon waking, decide I must go to the mall in order to partake in the Macy's sale where all of the things are 20 percent off. (Biggest score of the day: a GORGEOUS Wacoal bra for which I only paid 20 dollars.)
- Decide that in this week before my lady time that I must have tacos for dinner and that I have a terrible craving for fake sweetened artificial lemon iced tea. This requires a trip to the grocery store.
- Watch last week's episode of Gray's Anatomy online, for I didn't watch it last week.
- Make fake iced tea and tacos.
- Watch 3 episodes of the Ultimate Coyote show on CMT.
- Read Allure Magazine purchased at grocery store that has Lindsay Lohan on the cover. Wow, LiLo is really, really screwed up. I'm embarassed for her that she has to be screwed up in public.
- Glanced at pile of things to be graded, and then decided to write this blog post.