- Paid my Macy's bill off (yay!)
- Went to the drugstore, thought I wasn't going to buy anything non-essential, and the next thing I knew I'd spent 40 bucks. This is why I can really only allow myself to go like once a month.
- Began writing the review - 2 crappy, fragmented pages. But still - two crappy fragmented pages is a start. A crappy start, but a start nonetheless.
- Talked to my mom and actually cried. Like for-real crying - not just a teardrop welling up sort of crying but snotty sobbing crying. I haven't cried in.... recent memory. I used to cry all the time. Huh. I think this was a combo of the topic of discussion, the time of the month, and stress. It's just weird how close to the surface my emotions have been lately and how changeable they've been. Again, I think this is probably very much stress-related.
- Decided that tomorrow is a new day and that I will accomplish all the things I need to do then. That is a stupid, stupid thing to decide. At least I don't really need to go in Monday until 3 PM.
- Watched The Last Days of Disco.
- Thought about things I don't feel like writing about but that do make me feel kind of warm and fuzzy (for even with the crying, life is not all bad).
I can't wait until these two weeks of self-imposed exile are up (manuscript deadline is a week from Monday). My parents are talking about coming down for a visit, there are some social things on the horizon that might actually materialize, and well, it will be more consistently spring. And then it will be the end of the semester. Yes, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I just need to get through the next week and a half and all will be fine. I just know it will.