Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tell Me It's OK....

To ignore the fact that it is a gorgeous spring-y day outside and instead to lie around reading. I actually feel guilty for not getting out and enjoying the weather. Ridiculous.

In other news, Wide Sargasso Sea is a really gorgeous book. And Sidonia, you and I really are kindred spirits, for I've been reading it all day long. Great minds think alike!

Sorry for the long navel-gazing post of last night. Reading it over, it kind of makes me cringe. If I didn't have a policy about not taking down posts, I'd take it down. God, dark nights of the soul are LAME.

Ok, now to get back to my book and my sun-dappled bed. Nothing nicer than lying around in a sunshine-soaked bed. Ah, bliss.

5 comments:

Sidonia said...

dark nights of the soul are LAME
- I love that!
It's so weird, we were probably reading it at the exact same time.

Seeking Solace said...

It is most OK! How often do any of us get a chance to enjoy a good read on a Sunday???

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

It really IS ok to spend a nice spring day reading...

it is the end of your spring break, no? you should get to spend it as you'd like!

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

One of the things I hate most in the world is the feeling that I have to go outside and enjoy the weather, when I'd really rather sit inside and read/watch tv/sulk. I call it "The Tyranny of the Nice Day."

Dr. Crazy said...

I LOVE "The Tyranny of the Nice Day!" I'm totally going to steal that from you, Hussy :)