Saturday, March 24, 2007

Shuffle

Ok, I've left the music organized for another and now I've got the iPod on shuffle. As I can't string two words together, or two thoughts together, to post anything of interest, and yet I'm still wired and awake, what better time for an iPod Shuffle? Though I'm not playing by the rules - I'm skipping over songs I don't like. So this is like a little mix for my readers (which it seems will go over 10 songs), as opposed to being the true results of my shuffle :)

  1. Don't Do Me Like That - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
  2. What I Wouldn't Do - Old 97s
  3. The Boy with the Thorn in His Side - The Smiths
  4. Just Another - Pete Yorn
  5. Drivin on 9 - The Breeders
  6. Shame - PJ Harvey
  7. The State I'm In - Sinead O'Connor
  8. Ways and Means - Snow Patrol
  9. Hey Hey What Can I Do - Led Zeppelin
  10. Be My Husband - Damien Rice
  11. I Used to Love Him - Lauren Hill
  12. Minneapolis - Lucinda Williams
  13. Fantastic Fabulous - Luscious Jackson
  14. Better Together - Jack Johnson
  15. The Way You Been Treating Me - Buddy Guy
  16. That Day - Poe
  17. Roads - Portishead
  18. Chopsticks - Liz Phair
  19. Better - Regina Spektor
  20. Big Pimpin' - Jay Z
And no, I'm not kidding about the last one. I LOVE that song. Ok, so enough of the Mix for My Readers. Enough of blogging for the night. (I should note that it's 1:27 - this post was interrupted by a phone call, and so I fell down on the shuffling job, which is probably why I accepted "Big Pimpin'" as the last song :) )

4 comments:

Steve Neumann said...

Crazy -

I love Portishead! You might like my DJ friend's mixes. Her site is called Variety is the Spice of Life . You can download her mixes in mp3 format for free.

Best,
Juno

Anonymous said...

spilled a diet coke on my mother said hi! what I meant to say was....why is your life a joke?

New Kid on the Hallway said...

I LOVE that Lucinda Williams song! Okay, I just love Lucinda Williams - gotta get her latest album. But I think that's my favorite.

Seeking Solace said...

I never pictured you as a Zep fan! Way cool!!