Saturday, March 10, 2007

Gloomy, Rainy Saturday

So I did end up getting to sleep last night, and it ended up being a night of good sleep uninterrupted by bad dreams. Van Morrison's Astral Weeks has the power to chase away all kinds of imaginary demons.

Today it's very gloomy out. I have no motivation, and so have taken to my bed, and I'm reading. I'm vaguely hungry and a little bit cold.

I don't know. Maybe I should go out for lunch rather than making something here? It might be good to get out of the house. Or I could make something here, and that might be delicious.... Yeah, I don't think that I want to go out in the rain.

I apologize for being boring. It's because I'm using all of my energy for procrastination, which really does take a lot out of a person.

2 comments:

helenesch said...

Sunshine can really make a big difference (sorry to hear it's gloomy there). For some reason we've had an unusually sunny week, and it's had quite an effect on my mood. Really--I have no rational reason to be feeling so happy, but after a cold and gloomy winter, the sun can really help.

Of course, now it just needs to stay out long enough to melt the ugly brown snow that won't seem to go away...

Anonymous said...

ooooh, astral weeks.