Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Soundtrack to Grading

So I'm grading some papers and I have Pandora playing on my computer. Here is the playlist so far:

  1. Saying Goodbye - The Muffs
  2. Weak Spot - The Detroit Cobras (a GREAT band)
  3. Doll Parts - Hole
  4. Huffer - The Breeders
  5. New Radio - Bikini Kill
  6. Pushin' On - The Quantic Soul Orchestra
  7. Teenage Whore - Hole
  8. Lurgee - Radiohead
  9. Pass It Around - The Donnas
  10. All Tomorrow's Parties - The Velvet Underground
Ok, two more to grade. Going to stop taking breaks to post what is on the pandora in order to just finish.

2 comments:

Seeking Solace said...

Cool playlist. I do a Music Monday playlist on my blog. Maybe I should do a grading one, that is, if I had anything to grade right now!

Anonymous said...

dude, i love doll parts. I think "i fake it so real I am beyond fake" is a flipping awesome line.