Monday, June 04, 2007

Random Bullets of Monday Late-Morning

  • First of all, Horace is trying to put together a compendium of posts related to grad school, so if you have one (or more) or if his call inspires you to write one, be sure to forward him the link.
  • I'm busy trying to decide whether to go for a walk in my neighborhood or to go to the gym. Benefits of walk in neighborhood: time spent outside on gorgeous day that isn't too hot, workout will be easier. Benefits of gym: will actually do real and vigorous workout. Might I mention that I don't feel like working out at all?
  • Have already decided that I will put off going into the office until either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. This may be unwise decision making, but that is who I am.
  • I really need to do laundry. When will I be inspired to do that?
  • I believe that is all for now. More after I've done something with my day.

No comments: