Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Wednesday! Hurrah!

Well. So first of all, last night I went to bed at a reasonable time. And then I slept for an age, and had some wicked cool dreams, and then I looked at my comments to last night's maddened post and the song that I'm obsessed with was revealed to me! Hurrah!

And so now I need to take this feeling of overall well-being and energy and translate it into a productive day! Which I will do! As I am feeling quite... chipper!

So, on today's agenda:

1) I need to go into the office briefly.
2) I need to read (which I'm feeling too chipper to do, honestly, but I know I need to do it).
3) I've got dinner plans with BFF. But maybe I'll try to turn those into lunch plans? We'll see.
4) It's sunny and glorious outside - perhaps I should go for a walk? If not that, perhaps I should force myself into the gym? But it's so gorgeous outside....
5) The pool? I do love the pool....
6) It's the Macy's one-day sale today... am thinking I want to shop, even though I don't know what I want to shop for.... Perhaps I need more jeans? (This is a ridiculous thing to think I need, I should note, as I really have a lot of jeans).

But so yes, that's what's on the agenda for the day.

Little-Known fact about Crazy: I can't really whistle. I COULD whistle quite fabulously before I lost my two front teeth - my grandfather taught me - but then he died, and I lost my two front teeth, and then now I'm the sort of person who can only produce one sad little tone when I try to whistle.

And now, because it's been a while, I'm thinking that you all need to see my Glorious Man-Kitty. Isn't he the most darling kitty-cat ever? With his little paws and his glorious tail? And the sweet little expression on his face?

6 comments:

Nik said...

Re Peter Bjorn & John Feat song. I own it! Who knew? I never know the names of songs. A great song, that. Thanks for the head's up. "That" commenter knows his "something, something, me and you's."

Anonymous said...

kitty man!

Notorious Ph.D. said...

Egad, Crazy -- that sounds like a fantastic day. I've done nothing all day but laundry. And it's almost noon. In half an hour, I run to the bank, the pharmacy, then to pick my neighbor up at the airport.

Gotta read...

helenesch said...

Yes, man-kitty is adoreably cute. He wants you to post more pictures of him!!

I had no idea that was the song you meant, but I'm happy that your you-tube video lodged it in my head--I like it, too. And I'm with you on the whistling thing. I used to whistle so much as a kid that I punished for whistling! But I was doing it in a weird way--not making the ususal round "o" with my mouth. Once I got braces and my teeth shifted, I could no longer whistle at all (and still can't!)

Kate said...

The Man-Kitty is indeed Glorious! I missed him.

Sisyphus said...

So cute! All hail the Man-Kitty!