Tuesday, June 26, 2007

My Cat Certainly Has Me Trained

This is the only reason that I can come up with to account for the fact that I'm awake at this hour and blogging and eating Golden Grahams dry from the box, even though I don't think I got to sleep last night (this morning?) until like 4 AM. But there is no rest for the wicked Man-Kitty Owner, and so, like clockwork, when normally he wakes me up (which I should note he did not on this morning), here I am. I want to go back to sleep, but am kind of wide awake, stupidly. Huh. Perhaps will try to go back to sleep anyway. Logically I know it's too early to wake up. Clearly.

1 comment:

Sisyphus said...

Eating Golden Grahams dry from the box? That's my dinner, sometimes, when I really don't feel like going out and getting groceries at 7pm. Heh.