Friday, April 06, 2007

There Will Be No More Fridays in This House!

Well, I am feeling fairly elated on this Good Friday, and slightly nostalgic for Good Fridays past, and in particular the Good Friday in high school when I decided to have a party during the day, and, upon my mother's arrival home from work, she smelled trouble and shouted the title of this post at me. I am such a bad Catholic, and clearly have been so for a full half of my life.

In other news, I found out I got more $ for my trip to England this summer (yippee!) and am looking forward to a Friday night of relaxation and sloth.

Life is good. Great, in fact.

1 comment:

Second Line said...

But Craze, the definition of a good Catholic IS a bad Catholic.

Funny how that all works. I mean say what you will, but you've got to give it up to them for their spin on logic. (heck, even Nietzsche gave 'em props when props were due)