Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh, and Because I Do Have Manners, Really I Do

Thank you all for the congratulations and well-wishes and everything. Having you all out there and having all of the support I get from those of you who read is really fucking awesome. I've been in a tailspin of catch-up since finishing the manuscript, and so didn't respond to all your comments, but that doesn't mean that I didn't read and appreciate them. So to you, my blog peeps, a big fat thanks. If I could, I'd buy you all a drink. Tragically, the salary of an English professor does not allow for such extravagances :) So just have a drink and imagine that I'm buying it for you, yes?

(I have made the dumb decision to finish grading in the morning. This is SO STUPID. And yet, it is what I have decided. In other news, I may actually have coffee with Coffee Guy! I thought that wasn't materializing, but apparently he's been busy with work. Conveniently, so, too, have I :) )

3 comments:

The Constructivist said...

The Trans Am guy will appreciate this story.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

sounds like you are ending up with a social life... good for you!

Seeking Solace said...

Glad to hear all is going better!