Sunday, October 05, 2008

Told You I'd Be a Boring and Yet Prolific Blogger Today

So I worked out, and then I hit a bit of a brick wall with the productivity because I had to talk to my best friend from high school on the phone, and then I was feeling a wee bit tired and so I sort of napped (though not really - just kind of laid there with my eyes closed thinking and relaxing). Then, I forced myself to cook, although I wasn't in the mood, and my was my dinner yummy. And now I'm all set with the cooking for the week, except I do think that I'll make loubieh bi zeit with the rest of the green beans that I've got one day this week.

So. What you'll notice is that I did not do the teaching things I intended to do. Sigh. Part of me just wants not to do them and then to procrastinate until tomorrow. Problematically, however, I really need to do some cleaning tomorrow so that I'm not running around like a chicken with my head cut off on Friday before my parents arrive. Which means totally procrastinating is probably not the wisest of plans. Hmmm. I'm going to have to think this over for a bit more time.

1 comment:

Charles Montgomery said...

Crazy,

Your last two posts were so inspirational I sorted and filed all the articles from my last two papers and got their information into an Excel file for quick access. Then I labeled all my recently burned CDs and DVDs.

This never happens.

You're a tonic for the troops!