- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, 7 facts about me:
- When I was three years old, apparently I announced far and wide that I'd like to be a cartoon when I grew up. Am now thinking this could have been a good option, as I feel like the profession of "cartoon" is much less cutthroat than the profession of "professor."
- You know that episode of Seinfeld where they say it's impossible to perform the "roommate switch"? I totally accomplished that feat. Much to my detriment, but I did make it happen. Note: I never engaged in any sort of threesome.
- I am weirdly mesmerized by the Gosselins.
- You should all go buy The Breeders' latest album. It is awesome. In no small part because of this song.
- One of my big claims to fame in high school was that I could hit the Mariah Carey high note in this song - see minutes 3:46-3:51 - (I was a first soprano in choir after all), but only when I was drunk.
- My hair was never died (permanently) or even highlighted (other than with Sun-In) until I was in my 20's.
- I had the opportunity to go see REM in concert when they were doing the Green tour (I was a freshman in highschool) and my mother wouldn't let me because I'd have been going (in a group - huff) with a boy who was a senior. I have never seen REM live, and I blame my mother. Obviously I can't have gone to see REM since then because I know (now) that Life's Rich Pageant was their best work, and so to do so would make me a poser. So indeed, my mother is to blame.