- Because let me just tell you, I do not have a vast enough warm-weather teaching wardrobe to support 80+ degree temperatures from August through October. They say the cool front is coming. I'll believe it when I see it.
- Last night FB insisted that the "wowzas" to indicate updated blogs in the sidebar have had their day and that I should change them. And so then I said, "excuse me, but why does your opinion matter about this?" and then he said, "well, I bet your other readers find them irritating, too," and I said, "well, we'll just see about that," but then also said, "and what would you suggest I switch to if I get rid of the 'wowza'," and, typically, he had not a clue (lame). So, dear readers: 1) should I change the "wowza" to something else and 2) if so, what should I change it to? Perhaps this can be a sort of a contest. If you think it should stay the same and that FB should mind his own stupid business, feel free to let him know that as well :)
- Oh, and speaking of FB, it is as yet unclear, but I have a strong suspicion that it's not me who can't watch the Indians for fear of hurting their chances but him. Apparently he has a history with this sort of thing. It totally figures. It's as if he walks around with his own personal storm cloud above his head.
- In other news, I'm feeling so pleased with myself that I got all necessary grading done last night! I'm not entirely pleased that I will have to give the stuff back today, but well, there we are.
- You know why else I want the weather to change? So my allergies won't continue to make me a watery-eyed mess every morning (when the Claritin has worn off.... I'm usually fine within the hour, but dude, it sucks to have to rely on the allergy medicine to this extent).
- Ok, enough of the RBOC for now, as I really need to get myself ready and head off to school. Tra la!
5 years ago