In other words, I am getting off to a slow start on this Monday.
The problem, at least in part, is that I have two sets of things I need to do today, and I'm not entirely certain which to do first. The first set of things is work-related:
- Read draft for mtg. with BES tomorrow.
- Put up ppt on editing for web course.
- Grade assignment for web course and send the class an email about this week's goings on.
- Talk to those in charge about getting out of a service commitment.
- JWIBSNA letter (which I totally ignored this weekend).
- Email people requests for LoRs.
But or I could do the school/work things first and then come home and do house-related things. I just don't have faith I'd actually *do* the house related things if I put them off until afternoon. Sigh.
You know, I wish that scientists would get to work on training house cats to do chores. I know that my little men are smart enough and that they could really do some things if they felt like it. The problem is, they seem to have a very strong sense of entitlement which precludes them assisting me in any way. Brats. That said, they are very cute, which may make up for their slackitude.
Here's a picture of Mr. Stripey in he Kitten Tent that he and his brother share:
And here's a picture of them entering the kitten tent from different entryways, which typically leads to one of them leaping through and tackling the other.
And then, when that's done, and they've knocked the kitten tent over, it's time for some licking of each others' faces.