I have accomplished a few things since last I posted, BUT there are still some (many) things I absolutely must do before the ill-fated time at which the Interloper arrives. Indeed, it is the Man-Kitty's nemesis who is coming to stay for an as yet unclear length of time (2 days? 3? more? less? Unclear), and given my recent travels, well, let's just say I'm feeling a bit discombobulated although very excited to see the Interloper. I absolutely must, in the next few hours....
- Shower. After the long drive of the morning, the unloading of the car, etc., I am disgusting. I also have a fantasy about giving myself a mani/pedi, and instead of showering taking a bath, though given the state of things, this may not be possible.
- Clean out my disgusting refrigerator.
- Make a grocery list.
- Go to the grocery store. Also get some wine, which is probably a bad idea as it means I'll drink wine before the Interloper's arrival, and may be a bit loopy by the time he arrives, although this would be fun for me and possibly for him as well.
- Wipe down the dining room table.
- Put away the dishes in the dishwasher.
- Change sheets.
- Eat something.
- Clean toilet.
- Clean the shower.
- Clean the bathroom counter.
- Change the lightbulb in the kitchen that just went out (irritating)
- Dust the ceiling fan in the dining room.
- Who knows what else.
I should probably write something more about this impending visit, but I don't know how to process it into a blog post. Whatever. I'm excited. Really and truly. Though also tired. Perhaps there is time for a nap. (This is a VERY bad idea, until I get more things done).