Friday, March 31, 2006

Ugh - Time for a Break

Ok, so after five hours of less-than-solid work, I've got all of the style stuff done (though I need to double-check it), and I've realized that I somehow (still) need to cut like 3 pages, even though I already cut three pages. Whatever. The point is, I am going to take a break for a couple of hours, and then I will dig back in. Yes, I'd wanted to finish this thing by this afternoon, but that is just not going to be possible.

But the hard part of the work is done. Now it's just a matter of going over everything with a fine-tooth comb, well, and of chopping out any garbage that I can.

Sigh.

This profession is not for the faint of heart.

3 comments:

Chaser said...

Oh, ack. I think you and I are in the same spot with a paper.

Seeking Solace said...

Hang in there!!!

BTW, How are your workouts going????

Dr. Crazy said...

The Work-outs? Well, pretty good. I've pretty much plateaued weight-wise because I've not been good about what I'm eating, but I have been making sure to work out about 3x per week, and so I still feel good and I think somehow I'm looking better too. And I've incorporated weights into the working out, and thus I think also the thing I'm perceiving as a "plateau" may be a muscle-building thing and so really it isn't. Who knows. At any rate, now that the article is DONE (just sent it) I'm going to do a big grocery-shop and try to get back in the good-eating place and see what happens. Thanks for asking, SS :)