Thursday, March 16, 2006

Ooh! A Meme That Incorporates Both Music and Fortune-Telling!

This one really speaks to my 13-year-old soul. Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question. NO CHEATING. Found over at Scriv's place.

  1. How does the world see you? "Hello" by Poe. I have no idea what this means. Maybe the world sees me as ... searching for something? Ummm....
  2. Will I have a happy life? "Black Boys on Mopeds" by Sinead O'Connor. Huh? Ok, maybe I don't love this meme so much after all. Or maybe I really should cheat?
  3. What do my friends really think of me? "Cheers Darlin" by Damien Rice. Much better.
  4. Do people secretly lust after me? Well, the obvious answer to that is, "of course," but the song that answers the question is... "Kiss of Death" by New Order. Oh Jeez.
  5. How can I make myself happy? "Lazy Gun" by JET.
  6. What should I do with my life? "Road to Joy" by Bright Eyes. I love this answer!
  7. Will I ever have children? "Shatter" by Liz Phair. "I know that I don't always realize/how sleazy it is/ messing with these guys" - I'm going to take this one to mean it's kind of up in the air.
  8. What is some good advice for me? "Hang on to Your Love" by Sade
  9. How will I be remembered? "You Rascal You" by Django Reinhardt. That is so awesome.
  10. What is my signature dancing song? "Ted, Just Admit it" by Janes Addiction. Well, maybe when I was 16 it was... though it's not very danceable...
  11. What do I think my current theme song is? "From a Vauxhall Velox" by Billy Bragg.
  12. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Falling" by Matthew Sweet.
  13. What song will play at my funeral? "The Chronic" by Dr. Dre. Ok, how fucking awesome would THAT be? The real answer, though, if I were to have a song play at my funeral and I could control that, would be Madonna's "Ray of Light." I think everybody would like it. Very uplifting.
  14. What type of men/women do you like? Men: "Love Gets Dangerous" by Billy Bragg. Wow. Women: "I'll See You In my Dreams" by Django Reinhardt.
  15. What is my day going to be like? "See the Sun" by Dido. Yay! And it is a sunny day!

1 comment:

Scrivener said...

I have danced to "Ted, Just Admit It" many times.