Monday, March 27, 2006

I'm Ready for My Close-Up


Often, a certain Man-Kitty will refuse to pose for photographs. "I can't be bothered, Mama," he meows.








"I am far too busy trying to attack my tail or chasing those imaginary things that I jump up the wall to catch," he caterwauls. "Also, I may be possessed, or I may be an alien, given the way my eyes are glowing at the mo.'"








Other, times, however, the little man does, indeed, like to have his picture taken.

Sometimes he's playing.









Sometimes, though, he's just feeling glamourous.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah, the man kitty!

Laurie K said...

so happy to see the man-kitty. He is a very attractive cat indeed.

Pink Cupcake said...

Yay for the man-kitty!

Liz said...

Awwww, he's pretty and looks like a sweet man-kitty!