Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This Afternoon's Agenda

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my afternoon.

What I want to do is:
  1. Eat Girl Scout Cookies (I cracked last night and opened them.)
  2. Nap with Man-Kitty (And I promise I'll post some pics of him this week; I know you miss him.)
  3. Grade (Well, I don't WANT to grade, but I REALLY have to.)

What I should do is:

  1. Go to the gym.
  2. Go to campus for this stupid training thing that will ultimately mean I'll get $500 in professional development money. I was supposed to have this training last week, but it was rescheduled for this afternoon. I really want to miss it.
  3. Make nutritional snack and dinner. Keep GSC in the freezer.
  4. Grade.
  5. Make notes for article that I will write next week.
  6. Make notes for class tomorrow.
  7. Get good night's sleep.

What I will do is?

2 comments:

Jesse said...

I have to ask, are the GSC thin mints? And are you eating them frozen?

If so, Rad, I love cold thin mints. If not... Well, still rad, because cookies are almost always good.

Derrick said...

Off topic but wanted to say congrats on the new place (blog space, I mean)!

I was reading your posts daily back in Spring '05 semester. Good to read your stuff again.

BTW, why is it that the word verification always has two letters that could be one...is that an r n or an m? :)