Wednesday, March 01, 2006

This Afternoon's Agenda

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my afternoon.

What I want to do is:
  1. Eat Girl Scout Cookies (I cracked last night and opened them.)
  2. Nap with Man-Kitty (And I promise I'll post some pics of him this week; I know you miss him.)
  3. Grade (Well, I don't WANT to grade, but I REALLY have to.)

What I should do is:

  1. Go to the gym.
  2. Go to campus for this stupid training thing that will ultimately mean I'll get $500 in professional development money. I was supposed to have this training last week, but it was rescheduled for this afternoon. I really want to miss it.
  3. Make nutritional snack and dinner. Keep GSC in the freezer.
  4. Grade.
  5. Make notes for article that I will write next week.
  6. Make notes for class tomorrow.
  7. Get good night's sleep.

What I will do is?

1 comment:

Jesse said...

I have to ask, are the GSC thin mints? And are you eating them frozen?

If so, Rad, I love cold thin mints. If not... Well, still rad, because cookies are almost always good.