Thursday, February 09, 2006

A Question for Aging Rockstars Everywhere

Are we really supposed to believe that aging male rockstars are genetically predisposed against balding and going gray?

Paul McCartney, Bono, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Steven Tyler, et al.: Take a page out of the book of your comrades Charlie Watts and Adam Clayton, age gracefully, drop the Just For Men and the plugs or the toupees or whatever it is you're using, and go natural.

I, for one, would find it a hell of a lot sexier.

Oh, and don't think you're off the hook Tim McGraw and the Edge wearing those hats 24/7: embrace the balding; you're not fooling anyone.

3 comments:

Badger said...

I had the same thought about Sir Paul last night.

Unknown said...

I thought Mick's dye job particularly good on Sunday.

In general, I'm a low maintenance gal, but I liked it and the little sparkly t-shirt, too.

But there is little about Mick I dislike. EVER.

(Like the new blog a lot, btw.)

mzn said...

Bald men everywhere take their hats off to you, Dr. C.