Friday, February 17, 2006

On Hiatus from Poetry Friday, Dr. Crazy Instead Posts a Not-So-Random... Seventeen

I'm not feeling very in the mood for poetry this week, so instead I've decided to post what is lately my favorite workout playlist. It's 1 hour long:

  1. Hot Boyz - Missy Elliot
  2. I'm Goin' Down - Mary J. Blige
  3. Johnny Sunshine - Liz Phair
  4. The Rain (Supa Dupa Fly) - Missy Elliot
  5. Dirt off Your Shoulder - Jay-Z
  6. Gold Digger - Kanye West f/ Jamie Foxx
  7. Get Ur Freak On - Missy Elliot
  8. Fuck and Run - Liz Phair
  9. Finding Out True Love Is Blind - Louis XIV
  10. 99 Problems - Jay-Z
  11. 6'1" - Liz Phair
  12. Sock It To Me - Missy Elliot f/ Da Brat
  13. I Just Wanna Live - Good Charlotte
  14. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - JET
  15. I'm With You - Avril Lavigne
  16. Helena - My Chemical Romance
  17. Goodbye to You - Michelle Branch

Maybe this shows how lame my taste in music can be in some cases, but whatever. I'm totally into working out to this playlist. So what if it includes Good Charlotte. That's a catchy song, dammit!

No comments: