Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sleepy Kitty Cats

So, after the last post, after the playing and finally both of them having their dinners, Man-Kitty and Mr. Stripey felt very, very sleepy.

First, they retired to separate locations.

Mr. Stripey went into the little house in the cat tree.


The Man-Kitty decided to have his little sleep near me, in the dining room.


Ultimately, though, Mr. Stripey felt lonesome. And here is how the dynamic duo ended up.


And yes, I promise I'll stop posting obsessive kitten pictures soon. They're both just so great, though! And so darling together! I cannot - CANNOT - resist!

6 comments:

Hilaire said...

Oh, I just cannot get over how cute this story is! They love each other so much!!! I am dying here.

I've been thinking I should maybe get another kitty for my poor lonely one (even though she's theoretically just on loan to me for a year or two). I decided not to because I am often in Home City - like, this summer I'm going for two months and taking her with me. I couldn't fly with two cats on a plane. Ye know? But this little ongoing photo-story is sure making me think that it would be a great thing.

Keep 'em coming, I say!

Dr. Brazen Hussy said...

Oh, don't stop! I haven't seen my own kitties in two months, so I am living vicariously through your blog posts.

New Kid on the Hallway said...

omg that second picture is SO CUTE - kitten tummy!!!!

K said...

They are TOO cute! I'm glad they're getting along.

JaneB said...

Aww, they're adorable - don't feel you need to stop pictures, I'm enjoying them at least. My new/second-hand cat will not be nearly so cute but if I can find my camera cord there will be pics once she moves in next week...

Unknown said...

OMG - *so* cute! We introduced a new kitty in the fall to my two older cats, and while they all get along fine now, that was so not the case at first. Of course, new kitty, aka Monster, had no litter mates and so had no manners, and for a couple of months her older sisters were afraid to discipline her. When she was about three months old, though, middle cat decided the time had come, beat the crap out of her (actually, *literally* scared the crap out of her), and she calmed down. Now all three curl up together on the same chair. Clearly the magnificent Man-kitty needed a buddy!