- I embarked on this project thinking that I had to bring out the summer clothes (packed away?) and put away the winter clothes (all over the place). Turns out I never fully did the seasonal switching - a ton of winter clothes were in the box I'd thought held summer clothes. The summer clothes are randomly scattered throughout my closet and dresser and second bedroom. I'm a slob, and I'm an idiot.
- However, this has inspired me to put a bag together for charity. Clearly, I've got a lot of shit I don't wear.
- I just caught the Man-Kitty using the WEE KITTEN LITTER BOX. We have to have the wee kitten litter box in addition to the Man-Kitty's because Man-Kitty's has huge walls because he likes to kick the litter all over creation and the wee kitty couldn't get into it without a major effort. But if this is the way the M-K is going to roll, I may need to upgrade to the large and yet not large-walled box for the wee one, as the M-K barely fits into the wee box, what with his large size. I have to say, seeing him in the wee box and then getting out of it to bury his business (for there was no way for him to remain within and to do so) was one of the funnier things I've ever witnessed, but it's ridiculous.
- Man-Kitty and Mr. Stripey are clearly BFFs now, for they don't go anyplace without one another. They've both been following me back and forth all morning as I undertake the closet cleaning. Note: it's usually M-K following Mr. Stripey, and not the other way around. I'm not sure whether it's that M-K feels he needs to keep an eye on Mr. Stripey or whether Mr. Stripey is just running the show.
- And yet another picture of the dynamic duo, and then back to work:
6 years ago