Monday, June 09, 2008

Mid-Day Update

Ooh! It's like I've been visited by some sort of force and all of a sudden all of that motivation I've been lacking has somehow returned to me! I am no longer the Crazy of Ennui but the Crazy of Productivity! Huzzah!

Things accomplished thus far today:
  1. Loose ends with the Collection Article that Languishes.
  2. Bank
  3. Laundry (ongoing)
  4. Brought some stuff in from the car that has, and this is not an exaggeration, been there since Christmas
  5. Finally finished up a major document related to the admin gig that was supposed to be over at the semester's end (and would have been if I didn't get swamped with other stuff)
  6. Some student-related emailing
Ok, I think that's it. Which doesn't seem like much, but if you knew how totally NOT on the ball I've been for about the past month, well, you'd be proud of me, too. Now, lunch.

2 comments:

postscript said...

I wish all my motivation would come back...Lucky you!

~ps

Comet Jo said...

"Brought some stuff in from the car that has, and this is not an exaggeration, been there since Christmas"

I can imagine that way too easily. I once had an anvil on the floor of the back seat of my car for a year. Probably not so great for gas milage.