Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tonight's Post-Dream Activities (RBoC)

  • I gave advice to a lurking reader about how to word a wedding announcement.
  • I wrote a letter to my dean requesting money for an international conference.
  • I drank some wine (NOT part of Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet, to which I am supposedly adhering,)
  • I considered possible interpretations for The Dream.
  • I added some people to the blogroll (check it out).
  • I corresponded with the person who asked the question that prompted this post. First of all, let me say how bad I feel for calling out a person who actually does get it (the blogging thing) and who had the courage to ask a question at a really big panel at the MLA (something I've not myself done). Second, let me say how happy I am that this person emailed me, and that we're now part of the same conversation.
  • I talked on the phone to one of my BFFs.
  • I considered the next batch of publishers to whom to send my book proposal (have been rejected by two of the three of the first batch, and still think it would be incredibly wonderful if the third would accept me, but am not going to count chickens before hatching, etc.)
  • I did not think for more than a minute about the class that I'm teaching tomorrow because I did the prep this afternoon (yay me!)
  • I petted the incomparable Man-Kitty :)

No comments: