Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Man-Kitty Having His Afternoon Bath

It's been a while since I've posted a picture of the Glorious Man-Kitty, and as I was on the telephone with Medusa just moments ago (and she may be adopting a doggie! and there's a picture of the doggie on her blog!) the Man-Kitty decided to be very cute indeed, and so I snapped this photograph.

I do believe that this is the first ever picture of his tongue, and he is cleaning his little toes, which I always find to be a very cute thing indeed. You will notice that he is also sitting near (on top of) a shoe-lace. This is his FAVORITE possession, and he will often bring it to me in his little mouth to indicate that he needs to play, or that he needs love, or that he just wants some conversation.

So for all of the Man-Kitty lovers out there, here you go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kizzy says she wants a picture of the kitty man in a bath. i know technically he's bathing in this picture, but i think she's picture water and soap bubbles and what not and I find this a very entertaining proposition.

Anonymous said...

Hi Crazy -

I don't remember reading in your blog if you are anti-dog or not. Are you? I hope not :) I'm not anti-kitty...I'm more kitty-ambivalent, or kitty-neutral. My ex has 2 cats that are very nice. But I just love dogs so much more. Sorry if I offend...

Juno

Dr. Crazy said...

Hi Juno,
Nope, I'm not anti-dog at all. If I'm anti- any animal, I'm much more anti-bird than anything, and even still I think I could come to love an individual bird, depending on the personality. I totally see myself having a dog, though, later in life when I live in another circumstance. I had THE GREATEST DOG EVER from 8-22 - so I'm totally not NOT a dog person.

I think the real truth of it is for me that I just love MY animal(s) more than any others :)

Dr. Crazy said...

Oh, and Anastasia - I'm kind of into the idea of the M-K in an actual bubble-bath.... Maybe someday I'll see how that works? I bet he wouldn't like it very much though.... :)

Tell Kizzy that the M-K says Meow! to her!

Anonymous said...

Phew. That's good to know. I love my doggies. Anyway, I had all sorts of pets growing up: dogs, cats, gerbils, hamsters, fish, turtles, pigeons, parakeets, senegal parrot, ducklings, lizards, hermit crabs - oh, and sea monkeys!!! (Although I don't think they were actually alive...)

You should adopt a dog from my company.

Juno :)