- I don't get the whole "hair as headband" thing sported in opposite and yet equally horrifying ways by Vanessa Williams and Sienna Miller. Williams' version is "here's my real hair that is straight, and I shall add a wig as a kind of afro hat on the back of my head." This version (to my unschooled eye) was only slightly more effective than the Sienna Miller "I shall wrap a fake braid around my head as a band to hold back my otherwise gym-ready up-do."
- Is Ben Stiller beginning to remind anybody else of Danny Bonaduce? What with the tiny compact gym-body that he has chosen to turn a bizarre orange color? Put a Bonaduce-red wig on him, and I'm telling you: they could be twins.
- And speaking of looking like people one wouldn't necessarily choose to resemble, I don't think the break-up is treating Cameron Diaz well. With the unflattering red lipstick (and I'm usually a fan of the red lip), the brown hair, and the wedding-cake of a dress, all that came to mind was "Miss Havisham."
- Anybody else notice that nobody wears the "AIDS awareness" red ribbons anymore? Or the pink breast cancer ones? Or any of the other ribbons of the rainbow for whatever good causes they were supposed to signify? I suppose it's just not fashionable.
- I hate Brad and Angelina.
6 years ago