Wednesday, January 24, 2007

I Really Am a Naturally Cheerful Person

You know, apparently all I needed was to write in my journal, whine to my mother, whine to my BFF from grad school, read some Harry Potter, play some Sudoku, and get a good night's sleep and I woke up feeling INFINITELY better this morning. That's not to say that the sources of frustration have disappeared, or that the stress of job-seeking while dealing with those frustrations is any less, but I'm much more philosophical about it all today. I'll just be happy when all of this crap I'm dealing with is over with and things reach some sort of resolution - one way or another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're back to your old self...The sidetracks into grumpyland can only be expected during a job search. Clearly the man-kitty pictures above will contribute to your returning sense of calm and happiness.