Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ummm.... I'm Not Entirely Sure What's Getting Into Me....

But I think that (in spite of the fact that my ear kind of hurts and I'm coming down with a cold I think) I've got my mojo back.

1. I graded a stack of assignments.
2. I agreed to put together a paper for PCA in New Orleans, although I've no idea what I'll actually talk about.
3. I started thinking in earnest about two other conference papers. (How is it that I'm for sure going to attend two conferences, have just agreed to a third, and actually have been strongly considering a fourth? When I was supposedly taking the year off?)
4. I found out that I'm for sure teaching a grad class this summer (huzzah!) but that means that I need actually to, I don't know, read the books that will be on the syllabus, as for the most part I'm venturing into brand new territory with this class.

Where all of this work energy is coming from I have no idea, because seriously, I really do think I'm coming down with something.

No comments: