Thursday, November 06, 2008

Stymied

I've been trying to figure out all night how to write about a thing that happened today. It's not really mine to write about; it's not really something I can write about in any sort of detail without compromising my decisions about what should happen in this space, in regard to what I communicate about things not directly related to me. I know I can seem like I write about "everything" here, but actually I don't. I write about most everything with me, but there's a lot that I don't write about. So anyway, consider this vague request: if you believe in praying, or if you believe in sending good vibes into the universe, or whatever, this would be a good time for that. Not for me, but for someone who needs all of the prayers and good vibes available, someone who is really one of the most genuine and wonderful people and who is facing something that is unexpected and awful.

4 comments:

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

Good vibes out to them.... having faced some unexpected and kind of awful stuff recently -- I have some karma to pay back...

Anonymous said...

Also, good karma, health, happiness to them. Unexpected and awful things, once survived, truly do give one the need to pay it forward.

A said...

That person will be in my prayers ...

Comet Jo said...

((((((((( vibes )))))))))