Friday, November 14, 2008

Time for a New Workout Playlist, Because I've Been Slacking

Obviously I have very good excuses, but I'm thinking that a new playlist will inspire. And if I put the playlist here, it will inspire even more, as I'll feel like a loser if I don't work out after posting the new playlist.

  1. Overglazed - The Breeders
  2. Hot Knives - Bright Eyes
  3. Tick - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  4. Wave of Mutilation - Pixies
  5. Hella Good - No Doubt
  6. Bird in a Cage - Old 97s (Apparently doesn't exist on youtube. This seems impossible.)
  7. Time Running - Tegan and Sara
  8. On Call - Kings of Leon
  9. Special - Garbage
  10. Bruises - Chairlift
  11. Knock 'Em Out - Lily Allen
  12. Red Wine, Success! - Cold War Kids
  13. Paper Planes - M.I.A.
  14. Cure for Pain - Morphine
  15. Bang On - The Breeders
  16. Just Like Honey - The Jesus and Mary Chain
  17. Help Me Mary - Liz Phair
  18. Re: Stacks - Bon Iver
57 minutes, 38 seconds. Hopefully this will be inspiration for working out in the next couple of weeks :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I'll throw *my* drugs away when they find a cure for pain.

Historiann said...

Excellent playlist. It's like you looked inside my brain and just read the contents label!

Historiann.com

TP said...

Great playlist. I'm always on the lookout for new tunes to work out to and I love that I discovered some new songs here.