Friday, February 08, 2008

Some More Random Bullets

  • Why do I hate making appointments so much? It's a real problem. Like, I despise scheduling appointments. I'm fine with going to appointments, but the *scheduling* just sucks.
    Actually, I feel the same way about buying plane tickets.
  • Mr. Man-Kitty was very interested in the fixing of the sink-clog, and he may have a future in plumbing. (He wanted me to tell you that he is a) very inquisitive and b) has a range of interests, including an interest in becoming more "handy" around the house.) I'd have taken a picture of him watching the maintenance guy work his magic, but it's weird to take pictures of one's cat when somebody is in the house doing repairs.
  • It's really sunny and kind of warm today. This makes me want to be lazy. Similarly, cold, dreary days make me want to be lazy. I think I may just be a lazy person. (And yes, I'm telling myself I'm lazy to try to inspire at least a little productivity this afternoon. It may or may not be successful.)

3 comments:

life_of_a_fool said...

I have the same problem with making appointments. This is particularly problematic since I need to schedule appointments to do my research.

Inside the Philosophy Factory said...

I don't like making appointments either -- it isn't as if I'm calling the person and interrupting them -- it is their job to talk to me.

If Man Kitty becomes a plumber, New Kitty may just leave me for good. She loves sinks, water and generally anything that happens in the kitchen or bath, so a handsome cat whose job it is to fix those things would really make her swoon. It's a good thing she doesn't have thumbs or car keys -- she'd probably be stalking him.

Dr. Curmudgeon said...

I have concluded that Friday afternoon productivity is the worst idea known to humankind. Really, the notion that one should even try to be productive for any reason must be stomped out. This will be my political platform.

But not until Monday, when I can get up the urge to be political again.