Saturday, November 10, 2007

In Which My Saturday Is Off to a Fine Start

So far this morning I have:

  1. Talked to my mom on the phone.
  2. Did two job applications.
  3. Did research stuff for the MLA paper.
  4. Made a plan for the afternoon, which will involve The Book. (For I've realized it must be done and to the publisher in just under a month's time. How this escaped my attention prior to this point, I'm not entirely certain.)
Ok, time for the library and then lunch. And then, on to ever greater heights of productivity! Indeed! (All I really want to do is to blow off all of my work and lounge around daydreaming. This would not be a good use of my time. Indeed, it would be a bad use of my time. Entirely, entirely bad. That said, perhaps I will do a more substantive and less boring post later. That might be a nice reward for all of what I'm accomplishing....)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post! I have a nice day planned for today, Saturday. A full body massage, manicure/pedicure, and a nice relaxing glass of wine! While I sip my wine, they wll be cooking my awsome chicken parmigiana at the italian gardens! Why is it the small family restaurants have the best food?

Enjoy your weekend!

DEB