But so, it is Monday, and my plans are these:
- Go into the office, and organize one batch of papers in the order in which they must be graded, as well as print off the checklists necessary for swift grading of those papers. The aim is to complete all papers that must be graded for tomorrow.
- Catch up on emailing. This should amount to sending maybe 5 emails, but it's still annoying.
- Meet with a student.
- Do stuff with the book manuscript.
- Prep for the survey for tomorrow, including making sure that I don't forget that I want to play "Waltzing Matilda" for them and so making sure that I have that with me.
- Buy food for the Man-Kitty.