- I played "Waltzing Matilda" for my students today, which not only depressed them but also depressed me a bit.
- There is a person, who shall for the time being remain nameless, who has not responded with the desired alacrity to an email from me. I frown at this neglectful correspondent.
- I have a ton of grading to do for tomorrow. (The grading, it never ends.)
- While I am happy that it's finally becoming cooler, I'm unhappy that my office at school doesn't actually have a heating vent (no, I'm not kidding - my office is the equivalent of a supply closet, honestly), which means that spending any longer than 20 minutes at a stretch in there means I'm cold cold cold.
- I have so much work to do that I don't even know how to talk about it, research-wise, and I've been ignoring it all.
2 years ago