- Awesome: "Don't Stop Believing" just came on my direct TV 80s music channel. I love Journey. Seriously. Suck it.
- Ooh, and even cooler: "Fire and Ice" by Pat Benatar. I HEART Pat Benatar.
- A last word on the spousal hire thing: I'm done with talking about it. Why? Because the whole thing made me feel like I wanted to take a sabbatical from blogging, which I don't actually want to do. And also because the whole spousal hiring thing was NEVER my point. If you thought it was, you don't know how to read. And yes, that's a bitchy thing to say, but that's exactly what I think.
- In other news, I'm totally moved out of the Shitbox Apartment, which I called home for 7 years. The keys are returned, much stuff is donated, and the stuff I want is in my house (or, well, mostly - there's a bunch of shit in my car that I just don't have the energy for right now).
- In addition, I got a delivery of My Awesome New Bed Which Feels Like a Cloud To Sleep On, as well as my awesome desk for the living room, and a chest of drawers, yesterday. All of this made me realize that my new house is for real and for true like twice the size of my stupid apartment, in spite of the fact that it is technically the same number of rooms. I LOVE my HOUSE!
- You know who else loves my house? Man-Kitty and Mr. Stripey. Pictures (of both the house, and of the kittehs in the house) will be forthcoming.
4 years ago