Saturday, May 15, 2010

On Today's Agenda

Ok, it's crunch time. I am moving in less than a week, and it occurs to me that I am so far from being packed that it's ridiculous. So. On today's agenda:

  1. Pack the books in the bedroom.
  2. Pack all unnecessary clothes and all linens.
  3. Pack all unnecessary shoes/boots.
  4. Organize all bedroom-related items to be donated or pitched.
  5. Go over to the house, do a load of laundry.
  6. While doing laundry, clean refrigerator, stove, and sweep and mop kitchen floor.
  7. Do touch-ups on Nook as necessary, and clean up painting mess.
Yes, this is an ambitious list, but it shall be completed! It shall! (Because time is of the essence and I need to get at least one room done in order to feel like I can be ready to move by Thursday.

No comments: