- I hate chapped lips. My lips are really chapped. This is because I have the horrible habit of biting my lips when I'm stressed out. Lip balm does not help, as even if it stops me from biting them in the day, I think I bite them in my sleep. I've probably eaten 50 lbs. of lip balm in my life. That is gross. And if somebody kissed me right now, it would probably feel like kissing a tree trunk. The only thing that kind of works on the chapped lips of this degree is Bag Balm. That's right - my lips are as chapped as a cow's teats. That's gross too.
- It really is worth getting a manicure now and then, even if one is not a high maintenance sort who can commit to regular manicures.
- Apparently I am the high maintenance sort who will never again be able to live without having my eyebrows waxed. Sure, I could have tweezed those few stray hairs, but I'm nowhere near as meticulous as my person who does the waxing, and so why not just spend the money to have it done properly, since clearly I'm a lazy tweezer?
- I really need to go to sleep, but I am too keyed up to make myself go to bed. I'm afraid I'm not doing something important, even though I don't know what I should be doing.
- Fuck! I remembered the thing that is very important that I need to do! Maybe I'm not crazy after all? Well, except for the fact that I AM. As in, I am Dr. Crazy. You know.
- Ok, signing off. Exhausted and yet still keyed up. I'm hoping that the Potter will work its bedtime story magic.
4 years ago