Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Miss Lonelyhearts

That would be me, Dr. Crazy. No valentines for me this year, which really stinks, you know? And then I saw the below over at Brazen Hussy's.

My Valentinr - drcrazy
Get your own valentinr

I thought to myself that I may as well try to get some blog V-day lovin' as the likelihood of me getting any sort of real life V-day lovin' is, well, very, very small. So send me a valentine! Come on! You know you want to! (But please no pervy messages for that would totally creep me out.)

4 comments:

Another Damned Medievalist said...

I put that up, and then I pulled it down, because I didn't want to get no Valentines ...

Horace said...

Valentinr seems to be a bit overwhelmed right now, so I'll just send ya a little bloggy love right here in the comments.

Sisyphus said...

It doesn't have the same feel as the cheap paper cards and chalky candy hearts from first grade. But, consider yourself valentined anyway!

And what happened to the kitty picture at the top of the page?

The Constructivist said...

Done. I wrote the Mostly Harmless V-Day post just for you (don't tell Dr. V!)