Monday, February 05, 2007

Grrrrr.....

Reasons my day sucks:

  1. It's Monday. That's not cool.
  2. The Man-Kitty awakened me at 4 AM. And he refused to let me go back to sleep. Every three minutes he would pounce on me. He decided to sleep once the alarm started going off at 6 AM, so then I was awakened every however many minutes by the alarm (for rather than reset the thing I just hit snooze for an hour).
  3. Problem student. Been a problem from the beginning, but definitely a problem now. I want to say more because I'm so angry and irritated, but I am not going to say more because this is the sort of feeling that makes me accidentally out myself on my blog.
  4. I have a meeting about quasi-admin position today. This makes me want to die.
  5. I have approximately 39 papers to grade before tomorrow morning.
  6. I have a novel to prep before tomorrow morning. Oh, and I'm getting some more papers tomorrow. 14 to be exact.
  7. I also have to prep to teach a novel that I've not taught in two years. Needless to say, I have not reread it. Luckily, however, it's only like 100 pages, so maybe I can reread it?
  8. It was -1 degree (without wind chill) when I got in my car this morning. April is not the cruelest month. February is.

3 comments:

jo(e) said...

February is most definitely the cruelest month. I could not agree more.

helenesch said...

Don't know where you are, but this weather is crazy... I love running outside, but in negative 25 windchill, um, I think not.

Hope you get everything done! February is the cruelest month for lots of reasons (and I'm not even on the job market!)

Anniina said...

*hugs*