- It's Monday. That's not cool.
- The Man-Kitty awakened me at 4 AM. And he refused to let me go back to sleep. Every three minutes he would pounce on me. He decided to sleep once the alarm started going off at 6 AM, so then I was awakened every however many minutes by the alarm (for rather than reset the thing I just hit snooze for an hour).
- Problem student. Been a problem from the beginning, but definitely a problem now. I want to say more because I'm so angry and irritated, but I am not going to say more because this is the sort of feeling that makes me accidentally out myself on my blog.
- I have a meeting about quasi-admin position today. This makes me want to die.
- I have approximately 39 papers to grade before tomorrow morning.
- I have a novel to prep before tomorrow morning. Oh, and I'm getting some more papers tomorrow. 14 to be exact.
- I also have to prep to teach a novel that I've not taught in two years. Needless to say, I have not reread it. Luckily, however, it's only like 100 pages, so maybe I can reread it?
- It was -1 degree (without wind chill) when I got in my car this morning. April is not the cruelest month. February is.
7 years ago