Monday, April 17, 2006

Mondays Really Stink

Why?

1. It is rainy.
2. I have to teach.
3. Even the starbuckshighwayrobberypricedlatte has not given me energy.
4. The Man-Kitty is at home, and I cannot snuggle with him. (As for whether he'd win in a battle with a Man-Puppy has yet to be determined, but as the Man-Kitty is often quite laid back, I do see him being intrigued with the idea of a battle for the prize of Furriest Belly, which would require only that he roll around and pose, which he does so like to do.)
5. I'm listening to a colleague talk to a student and it's making me irrationally annoyed.

In less whiny news, the regular semester will be over in just two weeks. And then there's finals week. And then I'm DONE. This is good (Done!) and bad (Oh crap! what have I done with my semester?).

No word from The Greek since Saturday; The Chemist has called me 3x since Friday (sigh).

2 comments:

Scrivener said...

By this point in the semester, Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays all stink.

Dr. Crazy said...

You are so right. How depressing, though!