Wednesday, April 26, 2006

And in Non-Thoughtful, Non-Serious, Non-Academic News...

  1. Poor Britney.
  2. I talked to the Chemist on the phone last night. I'm really glad we're friends, and wow is he kind of screwed up so I'm also glad we're not dating.
  3. I heard from The Greek for the first time since I saw his Man-Puppy photographically. He claims this is because he was busy with Greek Orthodox Easter. He also claims that he will call me this week. Whatever.
  4. Some new dude is trying to communicate with me via the eHarmony and can I just say how totally burnt out I am? I can't even get it up to paste in my answers to his lame short answer questions.
  5. But really, poor, poor Britney Spears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

for what it's worth, I kinda believe the greek orthodox easter story.

Dr. Crazy said...

Anastasia,
I actually kind of believe it, too, but come on - I don't care if you're at church every single night, you can drop a girl an email to tell her you're wicked busy. I'm not totally writing him off, but at the same time, the S-L-O-W nature of this getting to know each other is really lame.

Oh, and I'm familiar with Greek Orthodox Easter because my step-dad, though lebanese, is orthodox, so I get the oodles of obligations surrounding it.

Anonymous said...

I agree about dropping a girl an email. If he really wanted to, he could.

Kate said...

Re: Britney...

Can I ask, why would one get "rushed to the hospital for early signs of pregnancy?" I mean, I know we horribly overmedicalize pregnancy and birth in this country, but now pregnancy is inherently pathological? Sheesh.