So, the meme is this:
" If I were designing a [my blog title/pseud here] Halloween costume, it would consist of..."
[My Rule: Try to choose something representative rather than your most stylish/most interesting/most h.o.t. outfit].
I know that we're supposed to choose something representative, BUT I think that the Dr. Crazy costume would have two different possible outfits, for Dr. Crazy is sort of like a super hero who has different clothes for different tasks.
Option One: Teacher Crazy
- A wildly patterned skirt, usually knee-length.
- A solid-colored top, often black, that may or may not have sleeves.
- A black cardigan.
- This watch. Sadly, there are no other accessories because Dr. Crazy can't accessorize for shit.
- Stylish and yet comfortable shoes, such as these.
- Well, obviously this would be the outfit described (and in part pictured) here. Obviously the main accessory is the tiara, but also there may or may not be a cloth hair bands/head-wrap thingie thrown into the mix.