Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Morning

Good morning, readers! I don't actually have much to write today, as yesterday was spent in an orgy of doing absolutely nothing of any value (including watching a most excellent movie on Lifetime: Television for Women entitled "I Me Wed" that you really should check out if ever it should air again) and then I went to bed early-ish, and I had yet another BIZARRE dream. (In this one, I lived with my mom, and she was going out with this pseudo-ex of mine, for apparently she was not married to my stepdad, but I liked my pseudo-ex, and somehow my childhood dog lived with me, too, and so first the pseudo-ex and I decided to give it a go, but then my childhood dog shit all over the place, so a lot of the dream from that point was spent on clean-up and stain-removal, and then the pseudo-ex's sister was there - though this makes no sense because he doesn't have a sister in real life - and somehow it was revealed that he had been dating my mom but that he actually wanted to go back with me, which was all very odd because he was in my bed as all of this was being discussed. Strangely, my mom didn't seem too heartbroken over the whole thing. And then I woke up.) But yeah, so then I woke up because my mom called me, and now here I am drinking some coffee and wondering what I shall do with my day. I promise that this will not become a blog wherein I just record my dreams, as with school starting tomorrow I should have a wealth of material at my fingertips. A wealth, I say! Perhaps more later, perhaps not.....

1 comment:

krisluvswool said...

Hooray for weird dreams ;) I think they come in phases because I rarely ever remember my dreams, but a month ago I had several in a night for almost a week-- and they were all really bizarre.